rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea

South Korea

Quote: (11-02-2012 09:54 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2012 09:43 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

Found Korea pretty good. Plenty of cute girls interested in white guys. Even got one off craigslist.

So out of all the K-girls you banged, where did they originate? On-line, social circle, day game, etc.? Any patterns you observed? Their pristine skin and legs are often to die for. Also they seem to have larger racks, on average, than Chinese girls for example.

1 online, 2 from clubs, 2 social circle (had a korean friend with some connections there). was there in Seoul 2.5 weeks. not a huge data set but it was enough for an informed opinion I think. Patterns = nothing particularly unusual for asian countries... they're reserved on cold approach, some middle-class are curious and open to westerners, there's a foreigner-hunting area (Itaewon),many upper-class are completely closed off, social circle helps alot, etc etc.

Yeah they're pretty appealing girls. I dunno if they're any better physically than chinese or japs, they're all pretty similar physically I find. I do like the korean eyebrows though. they move them in a certain way that makes them really cute, its strangely unique. personality wise I really dig them, especially the "rebellious" ones that are willing to be a little orthogonal to their culture.

Messages In This Thread