rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea

South Korea

Quote: (11-01-2012 10:04 PM)Midnightrunner Wrote:  

I hope all that information helps.

Good luck to all the good guys out there, by that I mean the guys that are just trying to play and not hurt anyone else in the process.....and if you're in South Korea, then your definitely going to need a lot of good luck, LOL!!!

Great first post man, and solid realistic info. I don't think I have had any particular desire to visit SK for some reason. I liked my brief trip to China, and Japan is on my radar, but certainly based on this assessment there seems little point in going there if pickup is to be a major component of the trip. I think it would be easier to take K-girls down when they're on vacation in other parts of Asia.

I did find this interesting article on SK (via heartiste), and I wonder if it has any bearing on what you observed.
http://evoandproud.blogspot.com.au/2011/...tself.html

BTW that was a great social experiment you pulled. It might actually be useful to do this anywhere you go to see what the lay of the land is, so to speak.

Messages In This Thread