rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone A Web Designer Here? Need Career Advice Plz . .

Anyone A Web Designer Here? Need Career Advice Plz . .

Quote: (10-16-2012 10:03 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2012 03:10 AM)megatron Wrote:  

These Head First books really do look great. I want to get them for used for cheap.

Questions: Do they come with CD-Roms? Will I be missing anything if I buy a used, but intact, copy?

Jesus christ dude, do you really expect RVFers to know the quality and condition of USED BOOKS that you are unique to you that YOU buy? Get a grip man.

If you're asking all these silly sorts of questions you are better off in school at this point than in trying to teach yourself anything.

And there are probably MORE coding forums on the net than any other single genre of forum which you should probably find and become part of those communities. You want to know which ones? Try this link.

Your time would be much better served if you stopped posting in this thread, went back to community college and learned some rudimentary reading comprehension.

Take a break from dancing: [Image: troll.gif]

Messages In This Thread