rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should a true player participate in wife swapping, bondage, cuckolding, etc.?

Should a true player participate in wife swapping, bondage, cuckolding, etc.?

Quote: (10-16-2012 01:29 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

My boy got recruited by a couple to fuck the guys wife in front of him. It was all good and he went along with it til the husband tried to suck his dick while the wife was. He had to freak out on dude and say no so what thatdude is saying is true. My boy is a fucking weird bird though and sometimes I wonder if he's gay. He has a girl and a kid but has admitted to getting sucked by a tranny and also gets gay when he's drunk and on coke.

WHOA. Your boy has tendencies that obviously come out when he's impaired and not completely in control. On "Gigolos," one of the guys (I think it was Nick) got a call to do a cuckolding gig. He was really uncomfortable throughout because he simply didn't trust the dude. Was he going to want to join in? Was he going to flip out and try to kill me?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread