rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitch flakes, freaks out at me for calling her on it.

Bitch flakes, freaks out at me for calling her on it.

your problem is not texting or bad bitch on the other side of the phone but that you reek of scarcity/neediness. like you NEEDED her so much that you got cranky getting no for an answer.

her text "Do you just want to hang out later this week? I probably won't be around to chill till like 8. Plus I'm pretty tired and still recovering from my cold..." was quite obvious singnal that the date would not happen (provided that you didn't want to reschedule).

i think at this point you should have asked yourself "shoud i negotiate it in a fun cool way or tell her it's ok and forget about her for some time".

your response "Probably not. I have stuff going on. Aaand flakey people bug me, sorry." was straightforward but the way you wrote it indicated being butthurt/needy and angry. if you wanted to "punish" her lame behaviour you should have ignored her completely (i feel like that's what you wanted). the biggest punishment for women self esteem is no attention, not getting dissed.

calling a new girl out won't do anything good to you. and giving her lessons how about how she disrespect your time is even worse. it just conveys all the bad things about you. a girls expect you to be cool and non needy from first meet all the way down to the sex.

so... you could have just rescheduled or texted back something short like "it's fine maybe next time".

Messages In This Thread