rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitch flakes, freaks out at me for calling her on it.

Bitch flakes, freaks out at me for calling her on it.

So I set up a date at my place with a girl, she says she'll be over at 7. She sends me these texts, at 5:30:

Her: "Hey"
Me: "Hi I just got out of the shower."
Her: "Headed home to shower. Do you drink?"
Me: "Of course."
Her: *bla bla bla about drinking*
Me: "Oh you mean at a bar? Bars aren't my thing. (Not letting her out of my frame, plus I hate bars.)"
Her: "Well no, we could get drinks to drink there, at your place. It's cool, don't sweat it."
Me: ""That would be ok yeah. What do you drink?""
Her: "Everything"
Me: "As long as it's not beer."
Her: ""I'm not gonna come over till later... I need to shower eat and all that jazz."
Her: "Is vodka cool? Anything you like it mixed with?"
Me: "Vodka is great, I like it with lime."

So, seems like it's going well. Then at 6:30...

Her: "Do you just want to hang out later this week? I probably won't be around to chill till like 8. Plus I'm pretty tired and still recovering from my cold..."
Her: "I don't know how late I'll be able to stay awake tonight, I'm just about to pass out right now lol."
Me: "Probably not. I have stuff going on. Aaand flakey people bug me, sorry. "
Her: "Fine then we don't have to hang at all then. Sorry I have a job, a sport, and school."
Me: "Naw its ok. I understand. No need to be upset. I just have stuff going on too, and you said you were busy this week anyway. Maybe some other time. But dont say you want to hang out and cancel a half hour before you say youre going to, its really rude."
Me: "if you change your mind let me know later"
Her: "Like I said... Im not going to be around till maybe 8. My life isn't a set schedule, I just now got back to my place. I wouldnt be able to eat or shower "
Her: "if I had to be there by 7... I just guessed a time, nothing in stone. I'm not upset and I kinda think you are rude. I'm fucking sick! Sorry to cancel plans that were just set last night, but get used to it; it's life..."
Me: "Ok goodnight. Figure out when you want to come over."

Actually after this, I blew her off and told her to either come and hang out tonight or fuck off, because I don't waste time on flakey and rude people.

Is there anything I specifically did wrong, or is she just a crazy bitch?

Messages In This Thread