rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black men rejecting black women

Black men rejecting black women

Quote: (04-29-2014 12:23 PM)Excelsior Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2014 11:52 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2014 11:22 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^^ They are no different than the ones in England.

They probably wouldn't be able to understand what you are saying.

eh?

May be the hoodrats we have here, they're one and the same but I have come across some really decent black/mixed race women here in England.

I should try my hand in Birmingham sometime.

I haven't seen a good looking black girl turned down by a similar white guy because she is black, we do things differently here it seems.

The English seem generally more open to racial mixing. Top celebrities in the UK seem to engage in it more openly and more often than their American counterparts, and the idea of finding a mate outside of one's ethnicity just seems more mainstream there. I've heard reports that up to 50% of Black English-Caribbean men are married to a non-black (probably white) spouse. 1 in 3 of their female counterparts is doing the same. This lines up well with my personal observation (my mother is from London and much of our extended family is still there - most of their relationships are/have been interracial). Such ratios are unheard of in the USA, where one's racial background can have a much larger impact on their romantic prospects in any given situation and people just aren't as likely to date out, even when given clear opportunities.

Interracial unions carry a larger stigma here, thanks in large part to America's distinct history.

The last part is what I dont understand about the USA. We have more racial background than the USA, hell we started it all off with the immigration to the USA and slavery, however we have grown up around it and it has enriched our culture.

It is only recent that American culture, mainly the hoodrat lifestyle has seeped into our towns and cities and created ghettos similar to the USA.

None of this existed before and providing welfare keeps up it will continue. Our cultures mirror each other in these areas but when it comes to pulling, white & black people and asians are well mixed.

Its like the colour isn't there for some of us. Not saying every man/woman is colour blind in that way.

Messages In This Thread