rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black men rejecting black women

Black men rejecting black women

Quote: (09-23-2013 10:47 AM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

Wonderful story from this weekend.

I'm not even going to go into her awful personality but I will give you something even better. It fits some of these videos perfectly.

30 year old black woman has recently become a PA. Before that, she was a physical trainer. So for the last 6 years she was a physical trainer that lived with her parents.

Now all of a sudden she has become a PA and now says she ONLY wants to marry a Doctor or Lawyer. Whats worse is that not only will she only marry a certain race but she will only marry a certain race within a race (if that makes sense) at the age of 30.

The hamster is strong within this black female.

I see that sooooo much. Its usually from women who who are registered nurses.

1.) you could become a registered nurse with a 2 year degree

2.) I've seen registered nurses who didn't understand proper grammar

3.) I've known registered nurses who were drug addicts.

4.) RN is the easiest field to make 100k (with overtime).... Physician Assistants are 2nd.... And a woman making 100k think that equates to a man making 500k. That's why RNs, paralegals & PAs who are women think they are above the men in the same EXACT position as they are

Messages In This Thread