rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black men rejecting black women

Black men rejecting black women

Quote: (03-11-2013 06:54 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2013 06:40 PM)urbannomad Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2013 04:14 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

When I moved to Miami I started to become attracted to black women, but it didn't take me long to become turned off by their shitty attitudes.
AFro-Latinas ? Oh yeah, East-Africans immigrants in Europe are more receptive to bothers than the ones in USA.

I don't think most of them were afro latina. I think a lot of the girls were actually from other parts of the country like Atlanta or DC. I'm actually white. I did meet a handful of really cool black girls, and it seemed like they were mostly from NYC or LA. The trashy, ghetto ones fucking kill me man. They ask for everything, act rude as fuck, and don't tip. They would call me up to their room on a super busy day for me to help them with their bags. I would get to the room and they wouldn't even be packed and then ask me to wait for them to pack. I would tell them I was really busy and I couldn't wait. They would always come in asking the dumbest questions ever and always asked for free shit, usually like this: "What I can get fo' free." When guests came in, I would present them with a pina colada. I would always bet my coworkers when ghetto black chicks came in that they would ask, "This got alcohol?" 90% of the time they would. A lot of times as well, I would ask them if they wanted help with their bags and they would look at me with a face as if they were taking a shit and super ugly attitudes and say, "I'm checking in first," as if it was the first time I had done this and that if they said yes they would be cut off from their check in process. No manners. I try and help them and they act like total cunts. Then afterwards they ask for help with their 70 lb. bags and give me no tip. To be honest though it's not so much of a race issue as it is a class issue, because when upper or middle class, respectable black people would come to the hotel they would act much different, and ghetto, low life white people act the same way. It just happens though that many aftican americans are born into poverty and have a hard time working their ways out. It's all a vicious cycle that makes it hard for black people born into poverty, but at the same time everyone is in control of their own destiny. Look at Brazil's last president, he was born in the slums. I even remember a time in Miami when we have a bunch of low life african americans come to town (Urban hip hop weekend) and we had black guests saying, "What the fuck! I'm never coming out this weekend again."

I've seen and heard enough about memorial day/ urban hip hop weekend, to know that's the one time I DONT want to be in Miami.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread