rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black men rejecting black women

Black men rejecting black women

I'm seeing younger brothas traveling these days. I think they have learned from older dudes and all the information on the Net nowadays. It's not uncommon to see a guy using student loans to travel instead of spending more free time smashing campus girls, which is probably the best time in life to smash in mass - college. The world is much smaller now with so much more availability of information.

It used to be black American women hating on dating white girls, but that is shifting a bit more to foreign women with "documentaries" like these, articles, etc. about brothas exploring other options. Most of the guys in the vid are older guys that are probably doing p4p, but the women in the vid seem to judge guys on their financial capabilities so there may be no real difference to them.

Let the markets dictate! I wish Cuba would get on Obama's radar because there is no sane reason for that market to be inaccessible to males in the USA. They want to talk about immigration reform in the USA but we are restricted from freely traveling to a little island that possesses no real threat to America.

Messages In This Thread