rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black men rejecting black women

Black men rejecting black women

Quote: (10-22-2012 03:58 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2012 10:54 PM)DoctaWho Wrote:  

The biggest problem for most black women is that they tend to make terrible dating decisions when they are younger and it bites them in the ass. There has been tons of research about black women in their 30s-40s who are single and feel that a quality black man is rare because many of the few that exists have chosen non black women. What these women tend to ignore is that they looked past most of these quality black men when they were in their 20s.

As a black guy I have had entire years where I have sworn off black women because of the way some of them have treated me. When I was in college most of the black women flocked to the frat guys and ball players. These guys tended to use up the chicks and discard them. Many of these same women then go on to date similar guys until they hit 30 or so and decide they want/need something more or their values change. For example, I've met black women in their late 30s who admit that when they were young they were more impressed by guys with flashy cars who recklessly spent money, but at their current age they value guys who have a history of being frugal. By this time many of them have had children and many quality black guys in their age range fall into two categories: 1)They know they are in demand so they don't settle down 2)They were smart enough not to wait and have already found someone.

Even in my early to mid twenties I found it hard to get close to some black women. Often when I would go out, it would be me in argyle and loafers and other black guys who were essentially wearing the stereotypes as snugly as skinny jeans. Guess who got the most play from most black women.

For some reason I also seem to hold black women to a higher standard, which means the slightest thing can be a deal breaker. For example, when one chick wanted to fuck to some little jon song that was ridiculously offensive to women I walked out on her.

I will say, and this is opinion, that I think if you pick the 10 hottest women of each hue that the darker ones would have the most beautiful features. I'm guessing that at least 70 of the 100 most beautiful women between 20 and 30 (based on actual physical features like size of nose in relation to face, waist to hip ratio...and not things like skin/eye/hair color) would be black or brown. If you up the age to 40+ then the number would probably shoot up to 80+ because darker women age better. The average black in America woman is not done in by a lack of beauty, but her attitude and early life dating preferences.

True. Though I disagree with the last part on beauty. I tend to prefer caramel and Mediterranean complexioned women myself. But anyway...

Black men that are "nice guys" are severely punished. Especially from high school age up through late 20s and maybe even beyond. This isn't even true for white guys nearly as much. Since so many more white women come from stable two parent affluent backgrounds, their culture makes bringing home a lowlife bad boy much less acceptable. And I think women grew up with good family backgrounds will tend to seek out more stable LTR-oriented men. Asian men are not punished at all for being too nice. It's just considered normal in that culture. I'm not sure how Latins fit in, but I think they are somewhere in between. But there's no doubt that nice black guys will have it rough when they are young. I remember the first approach I ever did. It was in 8th grade. I mustered up all my courage and let this girl know I liked her. She was pretty ghetto though. She(and her sister) basically just laughed at me and the girl said I wasn't her type. Later I saw she was into those gangsta types. This was in the era that N.W.A. was blowing up around here and girls were just crazy about those jeri-curl wearing, Raider jacket wearing dudes that looked like Easy-E.

Shit, I don't even know what most black women are about these days. I don't see them around much. I don't live in a part of town with many blacks and most places I go to there are very few black women. I'm open to them if I meet one that's cool, but by and large I don't even think about them much. They are rarely on my radar these days.

If you don't me asking, where do you stay at speakeasy? And is it mainly white women where you at?

Messages In This Thread