rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black men rejecting black women

Black men rejecting black women

Quote: (10-10-2012 10:51 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2012 10:23 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2012 09:44 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

My boy showed up with a good friend and her cousin that were in town for work. My boy warned me about her, in that she's one of those sisters that hates on brothers that date non-black women. The problem is, she can't legitimately have that discussion being as fat as she is. She needed to drop 30 (at least) before revisiting that particular discussion. Her cousin was fat too.

This is arguably the worst part about it: the attitude and the entitlement. Too lazy or weak willed for self improvement, but insistent on judging everyone else and behaving as though she's some sort of dime.

I've kind of been going in on white girls lately with regards to entitlement/privilege, but don't think I'm convinced they're all alone in that. I don't know where some of the African-American women think they get the authority to act in such a manner on such a consistent basis, but it gets absolutely tiring to deal with it. I've just got no patience for it, and I'm sure few men do.

Negros need to hop on a plane, quick. Like I said, nobody has greater incentive to do so.

All American men have an incentive to hop on a plane ASAP. Saw the video and admire those guys for doing what is best for them and being honest about it. Brazilian black women and mulattas are a joy. But to be fair, a lot of the problems the black community has in the US is similar to what they have in Brazil. Hoping on a plane is great for individual happiness, but it doesnt solve the problems of a community as a whole. The numbers for unemployment, incarciration, single mothers, lack of education, etc are similar if not worse for black men in Brazil than in the US. That is the only part I didnt like about the video. It wasnt completely honest. Other than that, I am glad to see fellow men living life to its fullest.

I hear you, but I don't think the video was dishonest. It merely deals with a particular issue. There are also plenty of videos on YouTube, and articles across the web about the problems that plague Brazil as a whole, and Rio in particular. Part of the reason why many of these women welcome American men is because, much like women here, they feel their own men have failed them.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread