rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rejection Recovery Time

Rejection Recovery Time

Quote: (10-11-2012 08:22 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Thats the type of rejection that annoys me. Reason number one why i use lots of sexual verbal game with western girls, this way they know what i want before they get to my house.

Whats interesting about your case is that you are taking these girls home on the same day you meet them and then they dont want to release the pussy. I would say that after the kissing, you should whisper very sexual stuff in their ears such as "i want to lick your pussy till you come in my mouth babe", if you have a defined body you should also take off your tshirt to make it more sexual. Samseau had other great points on this.

If it was just one girl, i would find this normal but you took many girls to your home in the last few weeks that you didnt close, there may be something you are doing wrong or something wrong with your place as the other user said.

I usually get over rejections pretty quick but some rejections are just pretty stupid, reason number one why i think women are really silly beings. I went to see this girl from the pharmacy that i approached the day before(i shared this on the other thread), when i was walking inside the pharmacy and she saw me, she started hiding, i thought to myself wtf, who does this dumb ass shit, bitch you are in your early 30s and you dont have the confidence to tell a man that you are not interested or at the very least lie to him that you have a man and case closed. I think is immature to ask a guy to go to your workplace and then start hiding.

I had a friend that used to get pretty mad at girls who directly told him that they were not interested (he used to cuss them right there and then), i had more respect for these type of girls then girls that give you their numbers and then flake on you.

Also some girls are just pretty stupid, i had this bitch that came to my place not too long ago and didnt want to fuck and she told me "oh, i thought you only wanted me to be your friend", i thought to myself "WTF".

Guys, I don't think it's my pad. The girls I'm bringing back rarely say anything about it.

I think it really has to do with that first kiss. It sets the stage for everything that follows.

Last night, I brought a new girl back to my place and tried to pull-back during the make out more like Samseau suggested in this thread. We both had time contsraints. She didn't bang, but gave a great blow-job instead. Good perrito.

Messages In This Thread