rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American public schools are beta male factories

American public schools are beta male factories

Every day back in America there is some outrage at what goes on here. The latest:

My 9 year old brother is best friends with the elementary school bully, a huge kid who is built like a bull. My brother gets protection and friendship from him in exchange for letting the bully play and borrow his video games. (It's kind of like my relationship with Virgle Kent. [Image: smile.gif] )

The bully started some beef with a kid in school during recess. Nothing physical, just verbal. The bully made fun of a kid in a funny way and my brother laughed alongside other classmembers. No big deal, right?

The vice-principal, some recent college grad, called both my dad and stepmom on separate days (there are so many single moms at the school that it's standard procedure). My brother's crime at being friends with the bully and laughing at his teases was unacceptable. I told my dad how absurd this is and he said, "They come down hard on bullying now. It's not like when you were in school."

If the story ended there I could live with it, but today my brother brought home a contract that the school specifically typed for him, stating that he is not allowed to engage in "pretend violence" or play and talk with his best friend (during recess). They will "review" the contract at the end of the marking period. At the end of the contract was my little brother's name written in typically horrible 9 year old handwriting.

I blew my shit. I told my dad they are trying to change him into a girl who only talks about feelings. "Boys need to play! They can't tell him who to be friends with!" I offered to talk to the vice principal, who my dad thinks is gay (no lie). "Next thing they are going to tell you to put him on ADD medication, just watch!"

I think public schools are going to make make my little brother a beta bitch, and there is nothing to stop that unless I adopt him and take him to Europe.

Messages In This Thread