rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To what extent is every woman a slut?

To what extent is every woman a slut?

I've been mulling this over for the last few days. Maybe because of vestiges of residual beta are fighting red pill, but here are my thoughts.

It really depends what we consider 'slut'. Guys having replied to this thread seem to differ. Does it mean fucking a dude on the first date? Does it mean cheating? Is it notch count? Will any woman spontaneously have sex with someone she finds very attractive, given the right circumstances (logistics, single(?), not a virgin, not religious, etc)? For me, probably.

Will any woman cheat? Will any woman have sex before marriage? Will any woman be convinceable to have a ONS? In my mind, of course not (Hence my 'B' vote).

I can't help but think that the guys (even the veterans much more experienced than me) have a bit of confirmation bias going on. Yes, you can always find wives that'll cheat. Yes, it might be surprisingly high, and a shame. Yes, a lot of religious girls are freaks. But don't forget that you're nexting all the girls who AREN'T going to do that.

The more pro the player, the faster the next - and hence you're getting a biased sample of what women are like. We train ourselves to skip the ones who AREN'T going to cheat, to be sluts, whatever. We think all girls are willing to drop their panties to the right guy, because we only bang girls who have been willing to drop their panties when we've demonstrated we're the right guy.

No serious player says he can get any girl. A serious player just says he's got good, reliable statistics given enough approaches. That's a definite limitation on sample size. And yet many here are saying that any girl is inherently slutty.

Would appreciate comments.

Messages In This Thread