rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To what extent is every woman a slut?

To what extent is every woman a slut?

A. Reason being there's almost always a certain guy (or girl). somewhere, that will make just about any girl drop everything to fuck him/her in the moment, on the spot, if she could. Guaranteed.

This is why so much of game points back to logistics. Logistics is by far the #1 element that's stopped me from sealing the deal.

Here's a little BI story the girl I took to a bar to watch a band told me last night.

"OMG, I went out to smoke a cigarette just now and this girl walks up at side of club into smoking area and says to another girl:"Holy shit, the craziest shit just happened to me. I was just about to get into my car, this girl is walking by, says I'm hot and walks over and starts coming onto me, we make out, get in the car, and she ate my pussy so good I just had 3 of the most intensely powerful orgasms I've ever had in my life. Then she just left my car and walked away."

Mind you, this rock club has a strip club in the same strip mall a few addresses down. So maybe a feral stripper. Haha. But yea, that's about how slutty I consider most women, just like the girl telling this story to my date.

Messages In This Thread