rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's up with American television?

What's up with American television?

I got some flu thing so the past couple of days I've been watching a lot of TV on the couch. What has struck me is how nauseating all the commercials and programming is. The main two themes I've noticed.

1. Women are intelligent, logical, and usually right. They are often educating men.

2. Men should always try to impress a woman, but never the other way around.

The reality television shows cater to everything women, even with their inane emotional outbursts and hamster logic. They are never called out for acting like retards. The regular comedy programming future spineless, slightly goofy men who often speak in gay voice.

I remember two commercials...

1. A McDonalds commercial where a pretty white woman asks a black man eating a BigMac where he lives. He has a shameful image of living in bunkbeds in his mom's house. He then answers. "Um.. in a loft." The answer itself isn't bad, but the commercial says that if you can't impress a girl, you are not a man.

2. A Citibank commercial where a guy gets dumped. To "get his ex back" he uses his awesome credit card to go backstage at an Alicia Keys concert and gets a backstage photo with her while she stares longingly into his eyes. The commercial says not to worry about having a relationship as long as you can pay for a fleeting experience.

Now I know why MMA is so popular here.

Messages In This Thread