rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling Dolo AND not drinking

Rolling Dolo AND not drinking

If she gives you shit about not drinking then just tell her that you decided to leave your beer goggles at home.

There is really nothing wrong with not drinking in a bar and I have never had a female ask me what I was drinking unless it was something that looked strange. When I was in college my mom used to tell me that if I was broke but wanted to go out to by a drink that I did not really like. That way you have the drink in your hand but you sip it slowly if at all.

Where I live the bars and clubs close at 0200 so it is not uncommon for drunk guys to take their last shot at girls on the street at around 0230. I've found that being sober or relatively sober actually helps with the approaches at that hour. Personally, it gives me more confidence because I know I will not be just like the last guy who stumbled up to her and tried to say something clever.

Messages In This Thread