rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling Dolo AND not drinking

Rolling Dolo AND not drinking

I didn't drink alcohol last night and I observed myself and analyzed my feelings about it. I also thought back to previous nights when I tried not drinking.

I didn't give a crap what women thought of me not drinking. That was a non issue. I perceived it even as a possible DHV because I wasn't a drunk idiot that women sometimes loathe. My interactions conversations are definitely better without alcohol. Alcohol just makes me spaced out and I don't like that.

What bothered me about the whole thing was what the bartenders and staff thought. I tipped a couple of bucks for my seltzer water but I still strongly felt the perceived social pressure from the staff at the bars.

I felt like I was doing something wrong by entering their bar and not partaking in alcohol. I've felt this feeling most strongly in dive bars. I felt this feeling least strongly in places where I paid a cover to get in.

Messages In This Thread