rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kuala Lumpur Datasheet + Game Guide

Kuala Lumpur Datasheet + Game Guide

Excellent and highly detailed data sheet! I'm gonna subscribe and check back in case I ever return.

I've taken a couple of trips to KL to hang out with a few of my friends from the US whom went over to work there. From Tuesday til Saturday, It was always some bar in Changkat -> Some Club in Bukit Bintang and then Zouk and then a Nasi Lemak breakfeast. Always a good time but I've never cold approach game since I just stick with my network down there but I'll take all this into consideration next time I'm there.

I don't think the alcohol price is that much of an issue considering everything else when it comes to standard of living is dirt cheap there. The Club Raiding issue is horrible but it only occurs more frequently when it comes time closer to an election or political change. Check your twitter feeds to avoid crashing the wrong party.

Honestly, I don't find the (Chinese & Malays) there attractive but that's just me. There's plenty of other ethnic talents and expats in KL anyways. The Malay/Singapore accent however is just too much for me to look past.

Messages In This Thread