rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kuala Lumpur Datasheet + Game Guide

Kuala Lumpur Datasheet + Game Guide

Quote: (05-14-2015 07:06 AM)DMario Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2015 06:42 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

*EDIT, with that being said, check out "Reggae Bar", there's one in Chinatown and another Bukit Bintang. You might find a small niche there, but ratios are fucked up there. Lots of Arab guys, backpackers and ambiguous types.

I'm not into niche girls. I want girls that don't know they like Black-Americans guys until they meet me haha. In my experiences so far girls from any country can be gamed by me, my concern is more towards the local guys being haters and not letting me into venues as Irish mentioned.

I guess I will have to be a pioneer, and report back what I see.

To be fair, the other dude I was with at the time had a habit of being quite confrontational and in general acting the prick to everyone. One of those 'angry drunks' basically. So I may have had a worse experience as a result of hanging with him.

I don't deal with him any more (thank fuck). But I still cop a bit of shit from the Malay barstaff and bouncers in Singapore now and again. I am friends with a lot of other Malay staff which helps, but some really do have a massive chip on their shoulder.

Irish

Messages In This Thread