rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Black Guy Game" Vs The Typical WhiteBoy "PUA"

The "Black Guy Game" Vs The Typical WhiteBoy "PUA"

I use to rock the hiphop look a few years back. It depends on what you are trying to pull. Some women are turned on by the style and some arent. You attact aggressive hoodrats rocking that shit. Especially nowadays. At the same time white and latina girls are turned on by that aggressive badboy look. Its hit and miss. A turn on and turn off. I dont dress that way anymore but if I was headed to Europe or Austraila I would defidently bring a few sets of that style. Latin America and Asia probably not.

Being black some people think you have to know how to sing, dance, play basketball, and rap haha. I've spent 5 years of my childhood in New Orleans. The rest have been in the burbs so I dont carry myself like what some people would imagine black dudes do. But for game purposes, I have three verses reserve for rapping plus memorize some of my favorite underground rappers verse, I don't dance but still got the dougie down pat and a little two step, cant sing well but still pull out a little voice if need be, cant ball so I dont even try to fake the funk.

Its crazy how whenever I go out with my African chick all eyes are on us when hiphop pops on. Valley girls eat that shit up. I could just imagine traveling abroad.

On a side note, the African cats around the world seem to try to have that American "swagger" (damn I hate that word). Some places like Aussie and Europe, they can pull that shit off because the birds dont have a real reference other than what they see on TV. Those same cats would get destroyed if that try that fake shit in New York or Philly. I was in Seattle and there are a shitload of Somali immigrants there. Alot of those dudes try a little too hard especially the young ones. I had to check a young one at a bar once. When I was in Mexico, a Canadian bird was watching me and when she finally approach she told me that she was telling her friend that she can tell Im from the states and not from the islands or Africa. All I did was smile and imagined her on her knees. Easy SNL ha.

In the end, I cant put my finger on what black guy game is but I think blk/hiphop are one in the same. Regardless, you can pull of any niche and pull pussy anywhere you go. I like that vampire/gothic thread that got revived a few days ago. Interesting shit. thats why I love this forum.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread