rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cebu City, Philippines Trip Report

Cebu City, Philippines Trip Report

Quote: (10-04-2012 08:18 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2012 02:55 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I had to look up the word veritable but i think you're confused with Davao and not Cebu. In the book I named it "city in the South". When I was there, Davao wasn't very known on this forum and I didn't want to mention the name of the city in the book.
I still had some AA in the phils too and its similar to your situation. Once i'm talking i'm unstoppable but that first step is always the hardest.

greta that you took the time to write such a long story. A +1 from me.

Neil,

Oh so all of that happened in Davao? I think when I go back to the Philippines I will check out Davao and General Santos. From what people write, Davao is still relatively untraveled by foreigners. I have to say it's also nice having another reason to go to the country (diving) aside from girls. Because what do you do with all of your day? A one week stay is okay, but if you're doing it like Roosh, you really need some structure or at least I do.

I also regret not checking out some of the clubs around Mango Square (like Pump), especially if it was full of Korean girls. There are TONS of Koreans in Cebu (my driver told me that 7 plane loads a day come in). There are many Korean restaurants as a result. Korean girls, in my opinion, are of a higher quality than pinays in terms of looks, and it would have been nice to hook up with them. The problem is that they all travel in huge groups or in pairs, so if it's two girls, you need a wing I suspect.

I'm pretty sure Club Pump isn't at Mango Square. But i also think i've heard there's a second one so that might be the one.
In Cebu I kind of had a steady girl where I later also lived in with (cheap,cheap haha) so I didn't pursuit Korean girls. A shame really because its the only Asian flag I don't have. Well, if you don't count city-state Singapore ( kissclose), Hell hole East Timor (war zone) and Militairy dictatorship ( been there but no luck) Myanmar

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread