rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cebu City, Philippines Trip Report

Cebu City, Philippines Trip Report

Quote: (10-03-2012 11:29 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Man I was supose to be there in Cebu right now...alas my boss wouldn't allow me to take a vacation now![Image: dodgy.gif]

I wonder how we can take advantage of girls showing up with their friends? Maybe ask them right away if they are up for a threesome? Maybe get them to the hotel and escalate from there?

I am not clear on what's in it for the girls, why do they just show up because you promise to buy them some food? What's their angle? Do the hope for another loser farang ( thai term) to send them money while they pretend to be your gf?

Wayout it is just cultural. If you have a wing then call him ASAP if both are good looking. If the other is much hotter, then with the one you set up the date.... just say you want to be friends. Then ask for the other girls phone number. They usually dont get offended by this like western girls.
It only takes an hour of taking them on a cheap Mcdonalds date, at the mall, so you cant lose. Worse case scenario they leave and you wander around the mall looking to day game. Just dont expect 3somes with these type of girls.

Messages In This Thread