rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Women

Thai Women

Quote: (10-07-2012 09:48 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I joined the site Dating in Asia a couple of hours ago and have been checking out some profiles and low and behold the majority of the ones I clicked on have been ladyboys! I don't know what I'm going to do when I get over there, make every girl I meet show me her beaver before I escalate?

I'll probably start out slow and give myself a few days to get used to being in Thailand and of course, develop a sense for spotting a tranny. Man, the thought of even touching a chick with a dick makes me sick.

Hey man join thaifriendly.com as they have intense monitoring on ladyboys and pros on this site unlike dateinasia.com. I say 75%+ on thaifriendly.com are normal university girls. A few I met had multiple houses in Bkk and other cities. Some even traveled/studied abroad.

Ladyboys are very aggressive, EXPECT to get grabbed if you are in certain tourist areas. I found Patpong on Bangla Rd in Phuket the worst. LB's also sound like a 13 year old boy hitting his puberty voice crack. Very easy to spot, even when you're pissed.

Messages In This Thread