rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Women

Thai Women

Quote: (10-06-2012 11:38 PM)DoctaWho Wrote:  

To the OP:
I found that the ones who work a job will often offer to pay depending on how frequently you see them. From my experience the ones who have jobs and are looking for more than one or two nights of fun above their pay grade work hard to distinguish themselves from greedy Thai women and one way they do this is by paying especially when you invite them out.

If you ask a Thai girl out, especially if you have not know or long or she gets the impression that you will not be around for long, expect to pick up the check. If she invites you out with her friends then you should pretty much demand to split the check (obviously covering her share and yours). If she plays stupid then excuse yourself and leave because when Thais go out as group from what I have seen 9/10 the check is split between everyone.

You will be expected to cover the bill for everyone. If a group of Thai girls go out, they may split the check. However, if a mixed group of Thais go out, the oldest Thai is expected to pay. If he doesn't/can't it is a loss of face. Like he isn't successful because he's the oldest, and couldn't afford to pay for everyone.

I met a girl for a date from TF and she brought along 3 friends without telling me. I didn't pay for all of them because that is something I would never do in the US. After they left, my bartender friend who is Thai told me I was expected to pay for them, and that it was a loss of face for the girl. Basically in their eyes I looked like a broke loser who couldn't afford to pay. Still ended up banging the chick a few times because my buddy told me to text her and tell her I didn't know that was expected.

Messages In This Thread