rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mission to Moscow

Mission to Moscow

I came to Moscow because it was the best shot I had coming to Russia with only English. I was warned of St petersburg by a friend who said in his 3 weeks there not one person uttered a word. Alot of the girls I have met are usually from the outskirts and their English is surprisingly good. Spoke to a curious looking model from Siberia yesterday who looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Obviously her first time in Moscow but very sweet and polite.
I watched this last night. You can download from itunes for a couple of quid. http://www.girlmodelthemovie.com/
Pretty interesting about a model scout who travels across the Siberia picking up girls to model in Japan. It's pretty dark actually.

Quote: (10-04-2012 04:47 AM)tiggaling Wrote:  

It is like Tokyo, yes, there are foreigners are around, quite a lot of them in fact. They are just drowned out by the sheer numbers of locals.

I noticed the exotic factor when I was there too.

I would go to St Petersburg for the girls (or other big cities in Russia, problem being 2nd-3rd tier= much less english speakers!)

St Petersburg is said to be more chilled out, home to more artists, is more europeans and less money/status driven.

As they say, Moscow isn't Russia, just like NYC isn't a good representation of what the U.S.A is like.

Messages In This Thread