rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mission to Moscow

Mission to Moscow

To answer a few questions:

A Complete History of My Sexual Failures:
Yes I have seen that complete failures film. He pulls the Russian girl in London however. If a Russian girl speaks English it's game on. That is why you have to turn over a lot of stones here to find the English speaking one. But on the plus side there are a lot of stones.

face control:
Yes "face control" is part of the culture here. I have had no problems getting in anywhere and I went to one of the most prestigious parties in Moscow last week. I speak in English, I dress well and am good looking so I cannot speak for eveybody I am afraid. Having said that I will NOT be going to anymore highclass venues.

monthly rent:
In the center it is about 2000 euros a month.

hot girls : )
yes hot girls are everywhere including the pharmacy : ). I went to pick up my registration card yesterday and 3 8's were working a shitty desk job in some high-rise building on the outskirts somewhere. I'd be hard-pressed to find an 8 in any desk job in London.

Visa:
Visa was a piece of cake. I paid this company £120 for a 7 day turn around. http://www.realrussia.co.uk/
If you stay in one place for longer than a week you need to register your visa. I did this at their moscow office which cost £15.

-----------

Messages In This Thread