rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mission to Moscow

Mission to Moscow

Ok so first week here in Moscow. Originally I was going to stay just 2 weeks but since my visa lasts 1 month I think I am going to stick it out for the long haul.
This a huge city but have already weeded out a lot of night life venues in order to concentrate my efforts better for this week. Being the pessimist that I am I already fear the worst.

Day 1 -
Oblaka club. Ridiculously flashy. Normally I would walk straight out of a club like this for being to posey but I stuck it out and had a laugh. Every single women was a 9+ and the majority of guys were over 40. You get the idea.
One number from a tall blonde who approached me after a photographer snapped my pic for one of those lame club websites. I will drop her a text but for the rest of the night I watched guys letch all over her as she lapped it up. I don't hold out.

Day 2 -
Two street number closes. One model who was moving to London this week. Long game maybe, but not for this trip. Second from an actress who I have been texting but her English is not great and she is going cold. Can't seal a date so I will call that one a flake.

Day 3-
Test out a few more nightlife options. Propganda, Papas place - lame expat bars with horny spanish and Italians. Girls are average.

Day 4-
Went to place recommend to me called The Bar. Cool place... hipster crowd. Hot girls but mostly in groups with guys so could not share anything more than a few words before an inevitable cock block. Had potential though. Might go back.

Day 5-
Walk into random student dive on the way to a club (no idea what it is called). Cute geeky girl talks to me at the bar after she hears me order a drink in English. She visited Brighton. She slips me her number before I leave. I have suggested a meet up for tomorrow. Watch this space.
Head to a place called Solyanka. Another techno hipster club (It's all about the Techno here). Cool venue... decent music, no hot chicks what so ever so just danced in a drunken stupor whilst chatting to random girls I had no interest in.

Day 6 -
Che bar. Expats, Spanish dudes.. This is the place to come to pick up a Milf. Got some interest from ladies but my heart was not in it being my 5th night out in a row.

The most consistent place to see a heavy flow of talent is on the underground. They have really long escalators that display a never ending line of gorgeous women like trophies on a conveyor belt. I might have to try some Metro game but it gets quite stressful down there.

This is a throbbing city with many different types of girls from all sorts of backgrounds. Whilst the level of quality is generally high they are a very mixed bag. So far though I am still excited to be here and do not want to put to much pressure on myself incase I get disappointed.
1 week here is not enough, 2 will be getting closer, 3 just maybe, 4 and it's make or break. Usually I just get lucky within the first week but this will be the first time I have really tested myself. This is high value pussy territory and make no mistake it is not easy, but with a bit of luck and enough persistence we shall see.

EDIT*
How could I forget! Today I was sitting on some steps nursing my tired feet when a Russian girl came straight up to me, and I repeat word for word (after she realised I spoke English) "Hello I was just walking past and I saw you and wanted to know if I could take your number and we could go out some time". In one long continuous blurt! To be fair she was a 6 but if anything her courage and bravado totally restored my faith in daygame because she totally won me over : )

Messages In This Thread