rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl opened me...I failed

Girl opened me...I failed

Quote: (10-02-2012 10:20 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

This isn't unusual when new in the game. This happens because you do not expect success. And that is something you have to train for as much as conversation flow, confidence and cold reading. Mostly it's about state control. Being calm and collected those few seconds that will allow you to craft a usable response.

When you're good all that comes naturally, but that requires experience and until you get there you need those precious seconds. Pre-crafting responses is not the way to go because then you will be caught entirely off guard all over when you're opened with something you haven't foreseen.

What it all comes down to is that this is a passive skill. It has to be in you when you walk out the door.

This^^^ . Dealing with unexpected openers from girls, whether a compliment or a neg, was to me one of the hardest game skills to learn and probably will be one of the last you will master. I still screw it up sometimes.

If you get compliments regularly about your hair i think you should come up with a couple of cocky/ funny responses. but as Vicious says, a lot of times you'll get hit with an opener you don't expect. So the only real solution is to develop strong Inner Game. Once you have that, the words that will come out of your mouth with little or no conscious thought will amaze you with their wit, confidence, and dominance. It's no longer a technique-it's you.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread