rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen Pizza Boy Confesses to Rape: "I Was Horny"

Teen Pizza Boy Confesses to Rape: "I Was Horny"

Quote: (10-01-2012 08:00 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

alright we got some jaded men on this board...I'm certainly no fan of women crying rape but guy says yeah I was horny I raped her and guys are still seeing the fishy side to it? its different if the guys defending himself and theres all these weird little inconsistencies but he's sitting there saying it's me and you're still trying to find a way that the woman was at fault, it reads misogynistic, sometimes a dudes just a piece of shit.

I don't question that she was raped. I'm not under the impression that this kid is anything less than a career criminal. It's that this story, as written, seems...incomplete. Was this woman so soundly asleep that she awoke having been already undressed, in the midst of getting raped? Why didn't she resist more, or at all? It's just unclear how this happened. I'm sure all the details weren't available at press time, so we're not pointing out inconsistencies so much as trying to figure out what's missing...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread