rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen Pizza Boy Confesses to Rape: "I Was Horny"

Teen Pizza Boy Confesses to Rape: "I Was Horny"

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/teen...-1.1171461

The teen pizza delivery boy accused of raping an upper West Side woman as her 7-year-old daughter slept in the bed beside her is being held without bail after admitting to the sick attack.

Cesar Lucas, 16, confessed “that he went in because he was feeling horny and that he took advantage of her,” according to court papers.

Lucas was delivering pizzas to another apartment in the victim’s doorman building when he took advantage of an unlocked door and found the victim sleeping with her young daughter.

The little girl never awoke as Lucas raped her mother about 12:30 a.m. Saturday.

I would never make light of rape/sexual assault. At the same time, this kid stripped away all of the nonsense behind why I think most men commit this particular crime. Shrinks and feminists try to make it deep (rape isn't about sex, but power, blah, blah...), but I've always thought it's always at least in part about the sex. It isn't necessarily about attraction, but it is about getting sexual release at the expense of someone vulnerable. For some reason, this society is squeamish about hearing this...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread