rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 approach 2 week reflection
00 approach 2 week reflection
Quote: (10-01-2012 06:32 PM)Rudiger Wrote:  

Looking for some feedback. Especially from older guys since I'm 40.

I have been doing game for about a year and a half. I've probably total around 500 approaches but I haven't been happy with my results. Many lays came from OKcupid and not approaches.

So I did 100 approaches and wrote short emails to myself documenting them. Like a fresh start. And they were day approaches exclusively.

I got 6 numbers, a few text convos, and 1 date that led to a make out.

Here's what I'm good at :
I'm funny
I have an interesting job
lead an interesting life

Here is what I think I could improve in:

I tend to be incredibly sarcastic, which got some night reactions but I wonder if I toned it down enough during the day.

Although I tried to keep convo's going while dropping bait (per Roosh's book) if they don't seem engaged or didn't ask questions, I tended to bail after 5 minutes. Should I could keep going until they clearly leave or look away.

Wonder if I am thinking too much about what I am saying and not paying attention to her reactions.

I approach girls that are attractive to me. Mostly they are significantly younger. Should I screen them for age? Since they may be less likely to be into an older guy? How would that work?

Thanks for any help

In what city in the US are you doing these approaches? It does get harder approaching young girls as you get older, especially in most of the USA. I have all the respect in the world for your honesty and the work you put in, but your numbers close percentage is pretty awful. A change of city or country might be what is needed, since you seem to have most of your shit together.

Messages In This Thread