rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

premature ejaculation

premature ejaculation

Quote: (10-01-2012 06:02 PM)blackglasses Wrote:  

I am usually nervous to actually have sex since i have had sex only about 10 times(6 women) and all but 2 times i lasted only one minute.

would it help if i was the one controlling them in the bedroom? will confidence affect stamina?

Please help. it really hurts my confidence in approaching/escalating.

Some things that can help (besides advice already given) is to get into shape (aerobic), it will make a big difference. Also depending on how open you are and where you're located there may be Tantra practitioners that can help you learn to channel/control your libidinal energy.

At a practical level you can do Kegel exercises and/or focus on your anus/sphincter when you feel you are approaching the point of "ejaculatory inevitability" (apparently it directs tension in the groin away from the genitals into a non-erotic part of your nearby anatomy).

P.S. Technically it's now called "rapid ejaculation" :-|

P.P.S. If you suffer from an underlying anxiety condition (as I do) that's more in the realm of straight psychology/psychotherapy.

Messages In This Thread