rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transition out of aloof game?

Transition out of aloof game?

I’m going to just say it. There is a wide swath of those interested in learning the ins and outs of dating who are autistic, and who think the end game is to become more autistic. To kill off all emotions that remain. To stop getting one-itis. To stop feeling any form of love and affection. To stop feeling any sort of attachment. To stop showing any vulnerability. To stop showing that they are even interested in the girls at all.

Women like passion. Passion is seductive.

Don’t confuse the fact that women don’t like clinging with women liking a lack of emotion altogether.

This is such a huge, huge error in seduction theory. Let’s burn it and dance around pointing and laughing while it dies.

Is it really advanced game 551 to point out that you can show strong interest from the get go? I think not. “Hi – you’re fucking hot!” We’ve seen day gamers on youtube use openers like that all the time. That is some peoples natural style – what they feel – a great part of their allure – their interest in life – their energy. What makes them fun.

Being “aloof”, when that word means anything, is meant to point out that you have abundance and have options and that you are not more emotionally invested in the girl than she is you. It doesn’t mean her big tits don’t make your dick hard.

"Hi, you don't affect my emotions at all. You have have no power over me. Isn't that mysterious and attractive? My name is Ben Stein, master of anhedonia."

Doing it wrong and failing at life. Playing the black keys as don't fuck up game, and calling it game. Not aiming for girls more attractive than the man is physically. Grow out of it. Learn to incorporate passion and interest. If you want to shoot out of your league, you have to work the full piano.

Messages In This Thread