rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China, Malaysia or South Korea?

China, Malaysia or South Korea?

American expat, current KL resident here. Could be my standards are low, but I think there are tons of beautiful women here--any time I hear someone say otherwise, all I can think is "2 OUT OF 10 - WOULD NOT BANG." How can a city of two million people not have plenty of options? At least that's my take, who knows, maybe my dick's not sufficiently discriminating.

Anyway, my experience is these girls are very receptive to meeting up, hanging out, and going home with white dudes. Earlier this year, one of the major papers wrote something about education, I think, and just as an aside the article mentioned that "many Malaysians are in awe of Caucasians." Which, god damn that's true. Especially outside of KL (you want a second tier city where you could clean up, try Johor Bahru in the south), but even in KL you'll be playing with a huge advantage.

But like MaleDefined said, you don't game KL girls at the bars. In southeast Asia, shopping malls are the centers of popular culture, and if you want to find girls in groups, don't bother looking anywhere else. And they're not hard to open. It's basically a matter of walking up, saying hi (they'll speak English), asking some question to pass yourself off as a newbie expat getting his bearings, and then insinuate yourself into their group. See if they'll meet for sushi or karaoke later. I do this, and I shoot a ridiculously high percentage for a dude with real mediocre game.

The one other thing going for you is that prostitution, though present in KL, isn't nearly so pervasive as in other SE Asian cities. So the stigma of being a local woman walking around with a white guy is far less pronounced, and upper class, educated girls won't mind hanging around with you. I've dated two girls from the Philippines since coming here, both of them from middle to upper middle class families, and both said they would never date me in the Philippines, where brown women with white guys are automatically assumed to be pros.

All this said, KL has its drawbacks. It's not the world's most fun city, and Malaysian culture can be fucking infuriating. But don't write it off--if you have the cash and the time, get a place off AirBnB for a month and see how you like it.

Btw, I'm working on a KL data sheet that I'll post sometime soon. Check that out if you want more info.

Messages In This Thread