rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I cooked a steak the G manifesto way

I cooked a steak the G manifesto way

I swiped a nice steak.

[Image: bciEU.jpg]

I followed step 5 to the T. (Sans the swooping and smoking.)

Quote:Quote:

5. Make sure Pan is like 7 layers of Hell Hot. Then let it get hotter. Wait till you think that maybe you shouldn't be heating the pan so hot, then heat it more. Then take a smoke break and let it heat more. If you are with a fly girl, swoop her and let the pan heat some more. Then spark up one more smoke as you let it get as hot as a topless French girl on the beach in Anglet in July. This will sear the fuck out of the steak and “lock in” the juices.

I think I let the pan get too hot...

I poured some Grapeseed oil into the pan. As I was dropping the steak into the pan, whoosh! The whole pan went up in flames. I jumped like 10 feet in the air and dropped the steak into the flames that were at least one and a half feet high! I almost [/b]took it to the sink and put it under my faucet but something told me that was horrible idea.  Smoke was filling up my apartment and the smoke alarm was going nuts. The heat was getting pretty bad so I ran outside and finished cooking it on my patio.

[Image: MA5fi.jpg]

The end result

[Image: UUfeY.jpg]

A delicious medium rare ribeye.

Messages In This Thread