rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The feminist cry babies thread

The feminist cry babies thread

Quote: (10-01-2012 04:19 PM)catalyst Wrote:  

It's even worse in universities. I entered universities 5 years later than I should, due to personal reasons. It's probably one of my biggest regrets, being stuck in a traditionally masculine discipline that for some reason is dominated by all these feminists.

Universities have more girls than guys now. The students are girls, the teachers are girls, even the floor sweepers are girls now (serious). Sometimes it's hard to follow, because even the teaching is girly : lots of tricks and tips to remember concepts, learning things by heart instead of logic...

And the worst : backstabbing peer evaluation methods. It goes like this : when you're in a team and you do a work together, everybody evaluates secretly the other teammates and give them marks. If they decide they don't like your work or you for that matter, they give you a bad mark, while smiling at you the entire semester without ever having to confront you. Is there something more girly than this? What ever happens to sitting down with someone and having a talk?

Messages In This Thread