rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Posting up at the bar in Poland

Posting up at the bar in Poland

Quote: (09-30-2012 06:29 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

In the video below, at around the 7:15 mark, Roosh talks about how he killed it in Poland by posting up at the bar and hitting on girl after girl, every 15 minutes or so. Watch the vid for his recreation (with little dolls) of the scenario.

I'm curious how Roosh, or anyone else, handles the bartender in this situation since they are watching you run game on girl after girl.

In Poland and other central or eastern euro countries, do you need a separate strategy for the bar staff when you want to post up and run game on multiple women all night?

no, bar staff don't care that you socialize.

from what i've seen, nobody (including staff) actually gives a flying fuck about pickup as long as you're not obnoxious wasted dick. i for example experimented with solo/sober game in small dive bars, stood alone glued to my phone just texting, everybody could see me being alone and after like 20 minutes of this shit i approached 2 girls sitting behind the bar at other end of the venue, bartender stood next to us, saw my COLD approach, heard my opener, looked at me and just smiled. i smiled back. that's all. it's kind of expected to socialize in bars so it's all good.

also, sitting is busy area is quite obvious thing to do in busy small dive bars. it can make pu smooth as hell. lot of people inside, constant move around bar area, people buying drinks, moving around, coming in, getting out, and when you post up at the right place most of them is within 1-2 metres of reach so all it takes is to say something louder or tap on the shoulder and that's all.

when you come we will do it here / here / here / here. these are small places with rounded bars, when you sit/stand at busy place you're close to most traffic in the venue.

Messages In This Thread