rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In the FSU they are gaming YOU

In the FSU they are gaming YOU

Quote:Quote:

Obvious its better than using Mamba where 90% of girls want locals

Rather than much of the hype, the reality is most of the FSU women want an FSU man. Even when the guy is ugly, drunk, with very low prospects for the future. After I spent a couple weeks on the ground, I began to realize that, although very beautiful, there is much "trailer trash" walking with high heels on these streets. And, most of the upper class women may as well be on Real Housewives of Orange County.

I was on one date (it was a blind date made by a woman that cut my hair - I must look rich), and the woman was spectacular, but absolutely not my style. At about the 20th minute she said:"I am an independent woman so my future husband should give me a deposit so I can start my own jewelry store. This way I can earn my own money." Well, that's one way to do it.

Is there such thing as a "diamond in the rough". Is there such a thing as an unscarred quality woman in her late 20's early 30's? I don't know. I call that seach Plan A. In the mean time, I have Plan B ... and that is hard to beat.

Messages In This Thread