rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got in a fight with white knights.

Got in a fight with white knights.

Quote: (09-29-2012 01:02 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Or work on your people skills. The best way to win a fight is to not have one. Seems your ego gets in the way and you have to yell back and escalate when you can easily diffuse the situation with words. After you do that if they still have a problem or they touch you than go into beast mode but its better for everyone if you talk your way out of beef. Girls are turned on by that more than fighting believe it or not. Be like water my friend.

Quote:Quote:

Or work on your people skills. The best way to win a fight is to not have one. Seems your ego gets in the way and you have to yell back and escalate when you can easily diffuse the situation with words. After you do that if they still have a problem or they touch you than go into beast mode but its better for everyone if you talk your way out of beef. Girls are turned on by that more than fighting believe it or not. Be like water my friend.

Or you do this and talk your way out of it, it's the smart thing to do.
[/quote]

I guess who haven't been in fights with drunk rednecks...there's little chance in diffusing the situation no matter what verbal jiujitsui who try...trust me, I try.

In this particular instance, I walked away 3 times but dude gets in my face every time and pushes me yelling, "you think you're a tough guy, you're not so tough fight back like a man. you think you can bully girls, but won't fight with another man. fuck you"

Messages In This Thread