rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian Russian vs American Russian

Russian Russian vs American Russian

Things to take into account, after WWII, so many Soviet men died in WWII (17 million), there was a huge shortage of men and to get a man, women *really* had to put an effort in. That culture carried over in women and is still present and there are still less men than women.

I'm not sure if it is "game" that Russian women are using per se. Russian women can have very confident and bewitching eye contact, they place great value on personal charm and often emphasize qualities like love and purity.

One friend was with a Russian women for months before she put out, when normally he is a bit of a player. I still wonder why he stuck in there. But this is my theory, Russian women know that what men really value is not really sex, but affection (see 60 years of challenge theory) and really put out on that level. And that's like a drug, it alters your brain chemistry. I do believe there is a real power in that, and Russian women do appear very empowered on different levels. They didn't have any feminism movement, because Russian women were working alongside Russian building rockets and whatever else since 1917! And still they value their femininity.

Messages In This Thread