rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finland- Turku and Helsinki

Finland- Turku and Helsinki

I've heard that Finnish people (suomi) are very difficult to read and are usually quite shy, but the women are beautiful. What makes Abo so unique is that it is mainly Swedish speaking and Swedish heritage, and Swedes are notoriously cute/hot. The nice thing is, Finland's welfare system doesn't make for the hardcore feminism which is going on in Sweden.

The only bad thing is that the Fennoswedes view themselves as better than the Finns, so I'll have to deal with the whole bitchiness of the girls. Thankfully I'm well prepared with American game to deal with that.

My question is, has anyone here been to Turku (I've done a search, no results) or near where I'm visiting? If not, has anyone been to Finland in general? Any answers will be appreciated.

Also, I'll be compiling a datasheet on both Helsinki and Turku when I return in the late spring of next year. It'll be interesting. Thanks guys.

Messages In This Thread