rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whenever I ask a girl to dance she tells me, "I don't dance"

Whenever I ask a girl to dance she tells me, "I don't dance"

Quote: (09-28-2012 11:55 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

If you ask to dance in a convo, you're mixing bar game with dance game. That's a dangerous place to be in. Need to be consistent.

I disagree man, around 1:15PM and later I always see a lot of hardcore makeouts on the dance floor, usually social circle but some cold approaches too. All the clubs in my area are half-dance/half-bar and they're liquid, meaning crowds are always flowing from the dance part to the bar part, and if you can't roll with that you're gonna be shut out of a lot of good lays.

In regards to the type of clubs I'm going to, well, the only one's in my town. They play shitty hiphop but every girl (and every guy except for me) knows every word to every one of these shitty songs and is more than happy to lipsync the flow. Hahahahaah, gotta love the south man.

Anyway, i'm using the "let's dance line" as a means to isolate the girl from the group. Neither the "let's go dance" line is working, nor the "let's go the bar" line. As I mentioned in OP, I even made out with the girl on-and-off for 5 minutes and the lines still didn't work to isolate her. I ended up just picking her whole body up and moving her five feet away, and she swayed to the music a little, but then scampered back about 3 minutes later to rejoin her friends. I think, however, that picking her up and walking 20 ft away with her legs wrapped around my torso to plop her down on the dance floor might be a little odd though.

Messages In This Thread