rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I take Salsa lessons?

Should I take Salsa lessons?

Quote: (03-16-2016 01:17 PM)Khan Wrote:  

Don't forget another useful thing about learning salsa (and dancing in general) - your dancing skill makes for an excellent bait when talking to women.

"You're from Brazil? A girl from my salsa class visited Brazil this summer and she absolutely loved it."

When women hear something like this, more often than not they'll suddenly become very interested in your dancing skills. I'm not sure why women hold men who can dance in high regard, but this certainly is a powerful tool in a player's arsenal that should be used as often as possible.

Dancing skills can transform an otherwise mediocre guy into a star in some circles (or situations).

One thing about salsa, that can cause girls' juices to flow, is if the girl feels as if you are causing her to appear much more gifted in the dance department than she otherwise feels that she is.

There can be a fine balance between making the girl look good, and over doing it, and gaming skills will come into play in order to be able to identify situations that are opportunities and then to be able to advance upon those situations if the guy is inclined towards advancing.

Messages In This Thread