rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much do you spend a month?

How much do you spend a month?

In the thread where Roosh dropped his Euro budget, guys started talking monthly expenses.

I'm curious what you all drop. I'm also curious what type of place you live (major metro, medium city, small city, small town) in. Most of all I'm curious to know: Would more money change your life?

Me: Major metro. (Top #10 expensive places to live in U.S.)

According to mint.com (is there a data sheet on that site? It's the bomb), my average monthly spending is $5,200. That includes lighter months like $4,600 that average out heavier months like the holidays ($8,100 and $8,800 in Dec. and Jan. respectively). ETA: student loans. So I'm $5,200 to live my lifestyle each month.

I'm self-employed so I owe quarterly taxes, so I didn't include those, as that would raise my monthly "all in" considerably.

More money would not change my life. Ignoring the "how to add in taxes to calculate monthly expense" issue...If I earned $5,200 a month after taxes, I could live the life I desire.

If I want something, I buy it. Most of my money goes towards food, gym memberships, supplements, and books.

I do not have a taste for what guys spend a lot of money on...no watches, custom suits, no house (I rent and have a roommate), and my car is a POS.

If you gave me a million dollars, I wouldn't upgrade my car or apartment and I wouldn't buy a Rolex.

Messages In This Thread