rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hunting & Fishing Lifestyle

Hunting & Fishing Lifestyle

As deer season rapidly approaches in Ohio I wanted to know if we had other hunters or outdoorsmen on the forum. I am an avid whitetail bowhunter and love to be outdoors. I like being on the water and doing some fishing in the summers too. Anybody with me? Pics of some monster bucks?

In relation to the forum, have you been able to use this to your advantage with women? There are naturally going to be some individuals that are disgusted with the idea of killing animals but I think women, both conciously and subconciously, find it exciting and sexy. When a woman has an impression of you as a business man and only sees you in your formal clothes and then you pull up in your pick-up or she sees some camo in your wardrobe it adds intrigue. Or when she comes to your house and sees your prize mounted on the wall....

Let's keep this conversation within it boundaries and not let it develop into the ethics or your opinion on hunting....those conversations can get out of hand quickly.

Messages In This Thread