rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hunting & Fishing Lifestyle

Hunting & Fishing Lifestyle

Holy shit man that sounds awesome! Next time you're planning a trip to the pacific coast of Colombia or Mexico, let me know, you're obviously well experienced in this and I really enjoy learning from guys who know what they're doing. I usually go alone and usually don't plan too much, I just show up and see what happens, sometimes it works out well but other times not so much like when I flew to Apartado from Medellin, then took a bus to Necocli to get on a boat to Capurgana (up where el Choco and Antioquia meet, the Darien Gap) only to realize that I missed it and there wasn't another boat for two days so I didn't go. The same thing happened once in Buenaventura, I missed the boat and had to stay there, which despite it's bad reputation, can be a fun city if you're into the Afro-Colombian/Pacific vibe, which it sounds like you are.

This is the type of traveling I want to do more of in the future instead of chasing pussy in bars and clubs.

Messages In This Thread