rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apocalypse opener field test day!

Apocalypse opener field test day!

Well I understand the dancing monkey problem. It sounds like you are saying that if I try to convert otherwise when the AO doesn't turn into sex, I'm a clown. Fair enough.

Since I haven't tried it, I cannot refute. However, my thinking is that if I have walked up to a girl and my AO didn't get me sex, but I got some other IOI (she didn't flee) then I might just see if I can convert some other way. After all, I approached her, and she is interested because she didn't bail. Why not stick around, if she does, and see what's up?

I don't mean to say that I would reveal my request for instant sex as non-genuine, just that I am also game for other shit, or at least willing to expand on my presentation by spitting additional game or otherwise introducing myself.

ehh, maybe you're right.

anyway, I'll keep an eye on this thread, see how other guys are doing with it for now.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Messages In This Thread