rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apocalypse opener field test day!

Apocalypse opener field test day!

Quote: (02-23-2012 05:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Just did one a few days ago...

The weather has been better lately and when that happens I get excited for day gaming. I hadn't been very active over the winter because I've been working alot. Now that winter is ending, I am also working much less, I have been wanting to get back to my roots which is aggressive and direct street gaming. After reading Roosh's stuff for a few years I sort of got into a more indirect style. Well, I decided that I don't like indirect as much. It works great but I just don't enjoy it as much.

I like to blows girls minds and push the limits. I don't want to be like every other guy that she talks to. I want to approach her like she's never been approached before.

The Day Time AO is a great exercise. It takes a certain amount of confidence and balls just to go up to a girl and say it. Just to stand there with a straight face and alpha body language is an exercise in itself. You could get slapped, she might complain to the police or security, she might try to have someone beat you up, she could have a boyfriend or family members near by that you don't know about.

Its a bit of a risk and you are really putting yourself out there. Maybe that's why I love it. It's exciting.

Anyways, I was working one of my usual college campuses and I was looking for a good opportunity to approach with the Day time AO. I like for the girl to be by herself for this.

(However, I am going to take this the next level and do some Day Time Threesome Apocalypse Openers!!!)

I saw a cutie sitting by herself at the bus stop looking in her mirror and playing with her eyebrows. I walk up, sit down next to her and open immediately...

me: is this the bus stop or the beauty shop?
her: ha both
me: you got a date or something?
her: no just checking my lashes
me: i think they look ok
her: thanks
me: what are you doing right now? going home?
her: ya
me: wanna take me home and use me as your teddy bear?

She turned and looked at me.

her: whaaat?!
me: ya lets hang out.
her: ha i don't swing like that.
me: ha you said "swing".
her: thats what it is right?
me: i don't know, i guess. doesn't that sound like fun though?
her: not today, but next time you see me, umm...
me: I'll holler at you.
her: k bye
me: bye

This was the 5th or 6th time that I have seriously tried a the DTAO. I never know what to expect. To be honest,I have been surprised how positive the girls responses have been. I think a few of the girls considered saying yes. One of them was totally disgusted with me. I have the conversations for those approaches earlier in this thread.

For the record, I'm 0-6 with this approach but I'm working on it aggressively.

Imo, Your frame, vibe, body language and looks are key. Well, I guess everything is key. And, you have to choose your target carefully. Look for girls that have a rebellious streak in them. Girls that crave something different. Girls that look like they are curious about the wild side of life. Sexy girls and girls showing skin would be good targets too. If they are craving sexual attention, well, give it to them in a strong, smooth way

I think if you do it right their p*ssy should start to get a little moist and their little hamster should start spinning.

I will be reporting back to this thread very soon. Wish me luck..

Gio, what is the reason for doing these AOs? I really don't understand the point of them. I am willing to bet if you put in 2-3 minutes of extra time with those girls and then offered them to come to your pad to "hang out" and smoke a J you would have closed at least one of them. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Messages In This Thread